|SPECIAL HOURS see also Regular Hours|
|West Windsor Campus Testing Center|
|* Saturday, August 31, 2019 (work time) – CLOSED
* Monday, September 2, 2019 – CLOSED
|James Kerney Campus Testing/Learning Center|
|location test appointments are around for the next times:
Monday through Thursday at 10 a.m., 12 p.m., 4 p.m.;
Friday at 10 a.m.; Saturday at 9 a.m.
Who Must Test
Pupils enrolling at Mercer might be necessary to have a positioning test. Offered at the Testing Center on both campuses, the exam measures abilities in reading. Placements into mathematics courses are created by evaluating a pupil’s past coursework along with other facets. a tiny amount of pupils could be expected to have a placement test to demonstrate their readiness for pre-calculus or calculus. Location test outcomes will likely not influence admission to your university; nonetheless, the ratings will figure out eligibility for several courses and programs.
The following pupils are encouraged to just take the positioning test:
- pupils that do not need SAT, ACT, or PARCC ratings;
- pupils that have finished from senior school a lot more than five years back;
- transfer pupils who’ve perhaps maybe not completed requirements that are english
- pupils for who English is really a 2nd language esl pupils.
Plans for Testing
After finishing an university admissions application, pupils may arrange to use the placement test by calling the most well-liked screening location: the Academic Testing Center in the western Windsor Campus (609-570-3295 or email email@example.com) or the Testing Center during the James Kerney Campus (609-570-3151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org).
Unique rooms for assessment could be arranged through the working office of Special Services at 609-570-3525.
Pupils who’ve taken the test at another university should request a copy that is official of become delivered by email to email@example.com, by fax to 609-570-3872, or by mail to:
Academic Testing Center – LB208
Mercer County Community University
P.O. Box 17202
Trenton, NJ 08690
Re Payment, Testing Instances
Students are allowed to retake the English positioning test onetime. There isn’t any fee for initial evaluating; but, a retest calls for a $25 cost essay papers online. Just one retest is permitted per pupil. The retest fee or receipts are due in the right period of your retest. There isn’t any retest designed for the positioning tests for pre-calculus or calculus.
The test is present regularly by visit during our workplace hours at both the Academic Testing Center from the West Windsor Campus (WWC: 609-570-3295) while the Center that is testing at James Kerney Campus (JKC: 609-570-3151). We have been furthermore in a position to accommodate walk-ins many times in the WWC Academic Testing Center. August 2009 location Testing Sessions
Mondays – 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Tuesdays – 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Wednesdays – 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Thursdays – 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Fridays – 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Saturdays – 9 a.m.
No belated arrivals will likely be admitted.
Nobody shall be admitted without a software on file.
candidates may subscribe to a test session by calling 609-570-3295; emailing
firstname.lastname@example.org or perhaps in person at LB209 during planned hours (see above).
EdReady on line Mathematics Practice
MAT 135 Challenge Test practice/review
Practice evaluation 1 > Practice testing 2 > Practice evaluating 3 > training testing 4 –>
ACCUPLACER training concerns are actually available with all the ACCUPLACER iphone application here.
How exactly to choose the ACCUPLACER mobile application.
More Details About Location Testing
- If English is the 2nd language, please contact the Overseas Student Services workplace at 609-570-3438 or visit SC253 in the West Windsor Campus.
- If you’re a pupil with documented disabilities, contact the Office of Special Services by calling (609) 570-3525 or email@example.com which are email.
- If you should be a transfer student who’s got already taken the ACCUPLACER test, be sure to bring a duplicate of the rating are accountable to the West Windsor Center that is testing).
- For lots more information about organizing positioning assessment, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (609) 570-3295.
Test Times and Occasions
You are able to use the test by visit in addition to during some times that are walk-in the western Windsor Campus, by visit from the James Kerney Campus, or at any planned time that matches your schedule on either campus.